Scientific Educational Institute of Management and Economics
Last update: 20.01.2014 at 10:39
Klochan Vira Pavlivna – the Head of the Institute, Candidate of Economic Sciences and Associate Professor
+38 0 (512) 58-26-16
The Institute was created in 2009. The main task of the Institute is to supply of agrarian sector by qualified staff with the special training of audit and finances, management and management of Foreign Trade Activities.
As a result of structural reorganizations there were several new Faculties were created:
- Accounting Finance Faculty (Vishnevskaya O.M. – the Dean of the Faculty, Doctor of Economical Sciences, Associated Professor);
- Management Faculty (Shebanina O.V – the Dean of the Faculty, Doctor of Economic Sciences, Associat Professor).
ACCOUNTING FINANCE FACULTY
Vishnevskaya O.M. – the Dean of the Faculty, Doctor of Economical Sciences, Associate Professor
+38 0 (512) 58-05-94
- educational work – candidate of economical sciences, associate professor of Management Department Kolesnik Victoriya Myhailivna;
- process of education – lecturer of Economic Theory and Social Sciences Department Pylypenko Tetyana Vasylivna;
- science work – candidate of economical sciences, associate professor of Department of Accounting and Auditing Ksyonjik Iryna Volodymyrivna.
The Head of Faculty Methodical Committee – candidate of economical sciences, associate professor Uzhva Alla Mykolaiivna.
Coordinating manger of the Faculty – Kucher Tetyana Anatoliivna.
Specialist of the 1st Category – Khivrich Oksana Mykoliivna.
The faculty trains highly qualified specialists of "bachelor", "specialists" and "master" degrees in the direction of training "Finance and Audit". The training of specialists corresponds to all educational plans and professional standards of teaching. There are more than 1500 students who studies at the Faculty on full-time and distance forms of teaching According to the branch educational standards the main list of academic disciplines was supplemented. It gives the students an opportunity to choose an individual studying plan taking into consideration the regional branch features, customers' requests and their own interest.
Shebanina O.V. – Doctor of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
- educational work – Candidate of Economic Science, associate professor Melnyk Iryna Olegivna;
- process of education – Candidate of Economic Science, associate professor Bezp'yata Iryna Volodymyrivna;
- training work – senior lecturer Khrystenko Olga Andriivna;
- science researches – Candidate of Economic Sciences associated professor Ivanenko Tetyana Yuakivna.
The head of methodological committee – Candidate of Economic Sciences Kalyuzhna Olena Vyacheslavivna.
Manager of the Faculty – Bitkova Alla Yuriivna.
The mission of the Faculty is to prepare the students to effective management in different branches of collective farms and to increase the skills levels and creative potential of future managers.
The main goal of the Faculty is to graduate high-skilled professionals who will promote the prosperity of Ukraine as a competitive country in the sphere of Economy and integration to the global economic space.
More information you can find at the Faculties' tabs.