Department of Economic Theory and Social Sciences
Last update: 26.12.2013 at 15:11
The Head of the Department – Doctor of Political Sciences, Professor Hanstantinov Vitaly
+38 0 (512) 58-05-94
History of the Department
The Department was created after foundation of Mykolayiv State Agrarian Institute. The Department was reorganized by unification of Economic Theory Department and Social and Political Sciences Department.
The teaching staff
Hanstantinov Vitaly – Doctor of Political Sciences, Professor, the Head of the Department
Gavelya Vladimir – Doctor of Philosophy, Professor
Marchuk Lyubov – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
Zolotykh Irina – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
Koval Anna – Candidate of Political Science, Associate Professor
Pilipenko Tatyana – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Senior Lecturer
Mandrik Lina – Senior Lecturer
Bilichenko Alexandr Stepanovich – Assistant
Grekhova-Beygul Olga – Assistant
Kazachinskiy Eugene – Assistant
Sharyn Alexandr – assistant
Zharova Tatiana – the Head of the laboratory
List of Academic Disciplines
History of Economics and Economical Thought
History of political and legal studies
The base of Economics Theory
Sociology of Management and Labour
Philosophy of modern global problems
Philosophy of Economy
Philosophy and Religious studies
Philosophy of Science
Philosophical problems of biology
The lines of scientific activity are made according to the academic disciplines of the Department. Their content is based on actual development problems in agricultural sector of Ukraine.
During last years the lecturers of the Department published more than 200 scientific articles and monographers in leading editions of Poland, Bulgaria, Georgia and Russia. They also take part in different scientific international and Ukrainian conferences.
Here are some of scientific publications of the Department's lecturers in 2011:
1. "Borders of tolerance as a political problem", "Political tolerance in democratic society", "Idea of indulgence in classical Chinese thought", "Values of civic society", etc – Khanstantynov V.O.
2. "Manpower recourses as the base of economical potential in agriculture" – Bilichenko O.S.
3. "Problems of innovative development in enterprises of food industry", etc. – Zolotykh I.B.
4. "Social Capital of political leader", "Special features of mental setup as a problem of modernization", etc. – Kazachinskii E.G.
5. "Legislative supply for realization of the youth policy in Ukraine", "Essence of the youth policy", etc. – Koval G.V.
6. "High education in building of a system of knowledge economy", "Foreign models of innovative development – choice for following up", etc. – Marchuk L.P.
7. "Formation of gender culture of students' youth", etc. – Molchanova O.B.
8. "Value of rape producing and realization in context of globalization", etc. – Pylypenko T.V.
9. "Protestantism in religious oppositional movement in Ukraine of 1950-1980-th (ÕÕ century)", etc. – Shpak D.O.
Students are also involved into the scientific work of the Department. Their researches they can publish in scientific student bulletin and make the reports about them on scientific conferences.
Educational and methodological activity
The teaching staff prepared more than 100 methodological recommendations and abstracts of lectures in Philosophy, Philosophical problems of biology, Sociology, Political Science, Economical Theory, Macro-Economy, Micro-Economy. Besides there were published several professional dictionaries of main notions and terms in Logic, Economical Theory, Philosophy etc.. For making student's study more comfortable the practical directions for the tests were published by lecturers of the Department. Methodological advices and reports are renewed every year which optimize the use of new pedagogical technologies.
Teaching staff of the Department regularly take part in the international scientific conferences, publish their scientific articles and theses in foreign editions.