Last update: 31.12.2013 at 09:04
Dean – Olena Shebanina, Doctor of Economics, Professor
38 0 (512) 70-93-01
Address: 54020, Mykolayiv, 3a Georgiy Gongadze Str.
• educational work – Candidate of Economic Science, associate professor Bezp'yata Iryna
• training work – Candidate of Economic Science, associate professor Khrystenko Olga
• science researches – Candidate of Economic Sciences associated professor Ivanenko Tetyana
The head of methodological committee – Candidate of Economic Sciences Kalyuzhna Olena
Manager of the Faculty – Bojko Alla
• Department of World Agriculture and Foreign-Economic Activity;
• Department of Business Economy;
• Department of Management of Organizations and Law;
• Department of Production Organization and Innovative Activities;
• Department of Economic Cybernetics and Mathematical Modelling.
The mission of the Faculty is to prepare the students to effective management in different branches of collective farms and to increase the skills levels and creative potential of future managers.
The main goal of the Faculty is to graduate high-skilled professionals who will promote the prosperity of Ukraine as a competitive country in the sphere of Economy and integration to the global economic space.
Today, Management Faculty of Research and Training Institute of Economics and Management trains and educates about 1,5 thousand students on full-time and distance basis on the following degrees of education and qualification: Bachelor of Sc., Expert of Sc., Master of Sc. The Faculty offers the specialties: "Management of Organizations", "International Management" and the following specializations: Business Management, Agricultural Management, Informational Technologies in Management and Legal Support of Agro-industrial Complex.
The Faculty communicates with foreign Universities and invites foreign professors to teach management. In spring 2011, the Austrian professor Dieter Schneider (University Klagenfurt) who makes researches in the sphere of marketing and international management had been given some lectures in management.
The Faculty hold scientific and practical conferences and send their proposals to the Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukraine. Among them is "Process of integration economy of Agro-Industrial Complex" which was held in September 2011.
There are about 1 500 students of full-time and postal tuition. During their study students take part in Ukrainian competitions, work on probations in the leading Ukrainian and foreign agricultural enterprises. The best students can go to the USA, France, Switzerland to improve their skills and professional level.