Power and Engineering Faculty
Last update: 16.01.2014 at 10:32
• training work – Candidate of Yechnical Sciences, Associate professor Dumenko Konstantyn
• training work (specialty "Professional Education") – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate professor Gorbunova Karine
• educational work – Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate professor Galeeva Antonina
• science work – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate professor Koshkin Dmytro
The Head of methodological Committee – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate professor Gorbenko Olena
Office manager – Jila Natlya
Specialist of the II category – Zinevich Larysa
• Department of Tractors and Agricultural Machinery;
• Department of Agricultural Production Mechanization and Electrification;
• Department of Transport Technologies and Technical Service;
• Higher and Applied Mathematics Department;
• Department of General Technical Disciplines;
• Department of Theory and Practice of Psychological and Pedagogical Disciplines;
• Department of Agrarian Industry Energetic;
• Department of Electrical Technologies and Power Supply.
The Power and Engineering Faculty trains highly qualified engineers on the following specialties:
• Agro-industrial production processes, machinery and equipment (specialty in diploma – mechanical engineer); specializations: recycling mechanization, mechanization of plant growing, technical service;
• Professional training (specialty in diploma – engineer-instructor);
• Power engineering in agricultural production (specialty in diploma – power-engineer).
Today at the Faculty there are more than 900 students, 83 tutors among whom 7 Academics, 10 Doctors of Sciences, and professors, more than 30 Candidates of Sciences and Associate professors.
There are more than 15 scientific laboratories fro energy efficient construction of agricultural technical equipment, mechanization of producing process, feed preparing, hydraulic and water supply in agriculture. Besides there are laboratories for modeling of technological processes of corn-collecting machines, tractors' and agricultural machines building, testing of explosion engines and metal constructions, electronics and microcircuit chips, interactive educational methods and multimedia ways of technical documents reflection.
According to the made researches the scientists of the Faculty had published 21 monographers and teaching aids, about 750 scientific articles and had got more than 140 certificates of authorship for inventions with the patent.
The students of the Faculty have an opportunity to make their probation work in the USA, France, Great Britain, Denmark, Sweden and Germany.
A lot of attention they pay to the cultural leisure of students, who take part in different sport-competitions, amateur activity, Mykolayiv concerts and festivals.