Faculty of Agricultural Technologies
Last update: 16.01.2014 at 10:16
Dean – Valentyna Gamayunova, Doctor of Sc. in Agriculture, Professor
+38 0 (512) 34-61-60
Address: 54021, Mykolayiv, 73 Karpenko Str.
• Department of Crops and Horticulture;
• Department of Agriculture;
• Vine, fruit and vegetable growing Department;
• Department of soil science and agricultural chemistry.
Training of Bachelors, Experts and Masters of 3 specialties and 5 specializations is conducted at the Faculty of Agricultural Technologies:
• 6.130100 "Agronomy", "Bachelor" degree, qualification 3212 "agronomy production engineer";
• 7.130102 "Agronomy", "Expert" degree, qualification 2213.2 "Agronomist", specializations: seed-growing, fodder production, fruit-, vegetable- and vine growing;
• 8.130102 "Agronomy", "Master" degree, qualification 2213.1 "Research agronomist", specializations: landscape economy, technology of storing and processing crop farming products.
The Faculty was established in 1984 as a Faculty of Mechanization and Agronomy on the base of Odessa Agricultural Institute. In 1988 as a result of reorganization the Agronomy Faculty as an independent structure started to exist. Since 2014 Agronomy Faculty referred to as the Faculty of Agricultural Technologies.
There are 4 Departments on the Faculty where are 40 tutors among whom there are 7 Doctors of Sciences, 5 professors, 20 Candidates of Sciences, 5 Senior lecturers and 10 Assistant lecturers.
The scientific activity of the Faculty is the important part of educational process. It gives an opportunity to work out and implement new improved technologies to the process of growing, processing and storage of crop production.
The tutors of the Faculty had published 5 monographers, educational aids and more than 1000 scientific editions and articles.
Faculty of Agricultural Technologies has its own material and technical base for the qualified teaching and graduating of the specialists in agricultural sector. The graduators of the Faculty can occupy the leading positions in famous Ukrainian and foreign companies and enterprises of the USA, Ireland, England, Sweden and France.