Faculty of Biotechnologies, Standardization, Livestock Products Processing and Producing
Last update: 27.03.2012 at 10:57
Dean – Mykhaylo Gil, Doctor of Sc. in Agriculture, Professor
+38 0 (512) 34-30-57
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 54021, Mykolayiv, 73 General Karpenko Str.
- educational and methodological work – Tribrat Ruslan Oleksandrovych – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associated Professor, High achiever of Ukrainian education (3d degree);
- educational work – Nakonechna Tetyana Vitaliivna – Senior lecturer;
- scientific and researching work – Galushko Iryna Anatoliivna – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associated Professor.
The Head of the methodical committee of the Faculty – Petrova Olena Ivanivna – Candidate of Agricultural Sciences.
Coordinated manager – Petrenko Olena Oleksandrivna.
• Technology of Producing Livestock Products Department;
• Department of Genetics, Animals Feeding and Biotechnologies;
• Department of Veterinary and Zoological Hygiene;
• Technology of Storing and Processing Standartization and Certification of Livestock Products.
There are 610 students of full-day and 310 students of distance who study at the Faculty.
- Genetic analyzing of livestock-breeding resourcesã and improving of farming technologies;
- Developing of technologies of multicomponent fodder additives for animals and birds feeding;
- Creation of intensive technologies of livestock production;
- Developing of bio – regular technologies renewable functions of animals;
- Working out and improving of technologies of livestock primary products to food;
- creation and improving of new and already existed breeds and lines of cattle, pigs and horses;
- developing of breeding measures and intensive technologies for growth of rabbits and nutrias;
- system analyzing of ducks' population of basic and reserved fund;
- improving of technological systems of productive usage of domestic and foreign genotypes in conditions of South Black Sea region.
The students of the Faculty have opportunity to take part in Ukrainian State Scientific Olympiads and conferences, to enter the post-graduate course and to develop their professional skills in practice.
The Faculty has its own necessary material and technological base for qualified and professional high education training. Students can make the technological and scientific researches practices and cooperate with agrarian enterprises of Denmark, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Switzerland and USA.